Music :)


Its been days of exhaustion, feeling drained out and just tired all the damn time. I know you're frowning right now because "she always writes sad stuff". Well here are some roses and rainbows if you've read so far.
I was listening to some late 90s music since yesterday, and my YouTube playlist fed my soul with Kailash Kher. "This beautiful story of a bird who's broken, in such a way that nobody could ever fix it." Now, this might seem like stating the obvious because of course, we 90s kids love him. However, like they say, when you're happy you hear the music and when you're sad you listen to the lyrics. "Who robbed it in such a way that it could never fly again?" From here I let the lyrics sink in. This is such a beautiful song. "As it kept falling off the sky
Onto the earth
It dreamt of clouds up above
They kept saying..." I've heard it a hundred times maybe, but never have I paid attention to the details. I've never contemplated the lyrics as much as I did last night. "Allah Ke Bande Hasde Joh Bhi ho Kal Phir ayega"
"Laugh, child of God, no matter what may come and go, there's always a tomorrow." and those lines were a ray of light to my gloomy day. It's beautiful how music could lighten/lift up your mood. I'm thankful for all the good music, lyrics and beautiful voices out there in the world. :)

Comments

Popular Posts